Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flip flops + rain = bad news bears.

SO.

I just got back from my exam about 30 mins ago. Essentially today was fucking BRUTE. It seemed to be a bit cloudy out when I was leaving the house, but figured I would still be OK in flip flops, as it wasn't particularly cold.

That was without a doubt the worst decision of my day.

Blain came with me to the bus stop, so he could travel on to buy groceries for dinner. I am legit 20 mins early for the bus. I see it coming and get out of the bus shelter and go to the sidewalk. Mother fucker passes me. 

I almost lost my shit. Like hardcore. 

I had to squish my way down King St in my fucking flip flops, sliding all over the place like a complete doucher. Because of this, I obviously could not walk very fast, and it was becoming more and more present with every passing moment that I was going to be late for my exam.

ANYWAYS, I end up rounding the corner into my classroom a couple seconds after 7:00. Solid. So I'm standing in the middle of my class, lookin' haggard and stressed as ever, with no fucking desk to sit at. Legit wanted a meteorite to hit my classroom in that moment.  The exam was decently easy. Not feeling like a 90%, but deff not a fail, so overall, great success. I finished it in about 30 mins, making the whole trip fairly useless.

I'm just glad it's over with.

I still have one small assignment left that I have to do by next Tuesday. I figure I'll hand in my assignment, get my student card, and meet with my academic advisor in the same day. Three birds, one stone.

I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment