Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ooooh Life.

So many things to update on, so little time. Essentially some key events I have attended since my last update include: my cousin Tylers wedding, my family's gold tournament, aaand the Blink 182 concert.

SO, the wedding: Was SO much fun. Got shit faced and danced with my dad all night, pretty much. T'was a good night. I took a friend of the family, Cody, as my date because Blain is a doucher and didn't get the weekend off of work. But whatevs. Hilarious night.

Golf tournament: Also an amazing night. Once again, was quite shit faced. Sang karaoke. I was the MC =) I got to announce all of the prizes and such. While eating a sausage, I nearly bit off my finger. Classy.

BLINK CONCERT: AAAAAMAZING. Booked our hotel at the Renaissance, but they oversold for the night so we got moved to the Fairmont Royal York. Take a moment and google that hotel. WTF. We felt like IDIOTS in there. Everyone was all dressed up and fancy and we were scraggly ass bums in jeans. We walked back to the hotel after the concert, and it was POURING out soooo we stumbled in drenched and I had makeup running down my face. Claaaaassy shit. The concert was great. I THROUGHLY recommend seeing them in concert.

Yeeaaaa, thats about as much detail as I'm putting in this hoe. PEACE BITCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment