Not that I can get that anytime soon, because let's be honest, I'm broke as fuck. My little Pixikins set us back $1100. Buuuut I'm getting ballin' cheddah from the government sooo that will be lovely. Mind you, things are going to suck until that time.
Here's the new tat. The purple in the flowers is actually just the stencil, and will wash off in the next day or so. Oh, and that's my new shade of nail polish. Ballin'.

Sooo it's a little creepy looking overall, due to the scabby grossness involved with healing tattoos. I'm actually not certain that I fully appreciate it at this point, though I've never been 100% satisfied with any of my tattoos. But I can't wait to see it all healed up nicely. It is super cute. Kinda wishing that I would have asked for brown instead of the black. Definitely can't change that, haha. My brother is going to KILL me. I'll just have to wear long sleeves around him, hahaha.
Hollaaaaa

No comments:
Post a Comment